Wow! (A word that was said only a thousand time at Gondwana.) Our villas were stunning! I laughed when I saw our rooms because they were nicer than I imagine my future honeymoon suite will be. Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures. It was one of those times when you forget to take a picture because you are caught up in the luxuriousness. Anyway we woke up in our beautiful villas and were greeted by this view.....
 |
| Enjoying our sunny back deck..since we weren't allowed to leave it. |
Then we were driven in the safari vehicle by our favorite guide, Eugene, to the main lodge for breakfast. Absolutely no walking allowed anywhere outside the villas! DANGER. Wild animals are waiting to eat you!
 |
| Selfie by Karla Tadic. |
 |
| Eugene driving us to breakfast. |
Following breakfast we had a lecture about reserve management, and the carrying capacity of the property. I couldn't help but think about what an amazing management science project that would make for Professor Dudukovic's class. And who would have thought, we learned to shoot a dart gun! It is normally used for very serious wildlife management practices, however, our group had a little too much fun competing against each other in target practice.
 |
| Only for the think skinned. |
In the afternoon we went on our first game drive... we saw the rhinos and zebra! (We did not bring the dart gun.)
No comments:
Post a Comment