Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 12

We didn't have time to be sad as we left our gorgeous villas at 6:oo. No time at all. We were much to frightened of the adventure that lay ahead. Our final activity... SHARK CAGE DIVING! These moments of pure terror speak for themselves.
Before...

After :0

My! What big teeth you have!
Following our panic attacks, we spent the afternoon at the mall waiting for the second group of shark cagers to finish their dance with the devils. Finally we headed back to Hermanus for our last night and culminating group dinner.

Overall South Africa was an amazing experience. I could not have asked for a better travel. Tears well up in my eyes just thinking about it. It was without a doubt the grand finale to my academic travel experiences that I had been hoping for. To say that I am blessed would be an understatement. For the rest of my life I will deeply treasure the moments I shared with Franklin students and professors on Franklin University's academic travels.

Love always,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment